Code of Conduct Policy
As personnel (as defined in the Child Protection Policy), I certify and voluntarily agree to abide by the following CODE OF CONDUCT
- I will exhibit the highest Christian ethical standards and personal integrity.
- I will conduct myself in a manner that is consistent with the discipline and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- I will provide a professional work environment that is free from physical, psychological, written or verbal intimidation or harassment.
- I will avoid taking unfair advantage of the counseling relationship.
- I will not physically, sexually or emotionally abuse or neglect a child or adult.
- I will report any suspected abuse or neglect of a child to the Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-252-2873 and to the victim assistance coordinator.
- I will accept personal responsibility to protect children from all forms of abuse.